“My favorite part about band are the people…I mean, playing is fun too, but the people are cool. I think it’s because everyone is so different and then when we all play together, it’s pretty awesome. I’m just happy that I get to go [to concerts] with all the people there. My least favorite part is that I’m always nervous before auditions. It’s not a pleasant feeling. You know when you don’t study for a test and then you have that feeling like you’re going to fail? I feel like that even though I don’t fail too bad.” -Audella Taylor ’20

Audella Taylor ’20

“My favorite part about band are the people...I mean, playing is fun too, but the people are cool. I think it’s because everyone is so different and then when we all play together, it’s pretty awesome. I’m just happy that I get to go [to concerts] with all the people there. My least favorite part is that I’m always nervous before auditions. It’s not a pleasant feeling. You know when you don’t study for a test and then you have that feeling like you’re going to fail? I feel like that even though I don’t fail too bad." -Audella Taylor '20

$1400
$1000