Yearbook distribution to take place May 15

Trojan Epic will hold a drive-thru distribution to allow Trojans to pick up their 2020 yearbooks.

Alyssa Skala

The 2020 yearbook theme is “ReVison 2020”

Alyssa Skala, Yearbook Managing Editor

Update: Due to inclement weather predicted for Thursday,  we are rescheduling the drive-through yearbook distribution to Friday, May 15. All other details will remain the same.

Yearbook distribution for pre-purchased yearbooks will be from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. in the auditorium parking lot at West. 

Distribution will be a no-contact, drive-thru pickup. For quick identification, yearbook staff asks that students, parents or teachers write their name(s) largely on an 8.5 x11 piece of paper and hold it up when going through the line. To further avoid traffic congestion, pickup times will be staggered by grade; however, if families are picking up for multiple grade levels or assigned times do not work, you can pick up at anytime during distribution. If you are unable to pick up your yearbook, please fill out this form for alternative options.

Pickup times are split into hour chunks to avoid traffic jams as much as possible. The schedule is as follows:

Follow @trojan.epic on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest yearbook news.

If you didn’t pre-purchase a yearbook, there are a few extras available for purchase using this link. The yearbook also has a limited supply of need-based scholarship yearbooks for graduating seniors, and you can donate or request one using this link

If you have anymore questions don’t hesitate to contact the yearbook advisor via email at [email protected]