Moving forward

September 14, 2021

On Tuesday, September 14, students in each classroom will watch the campaign videos of the candidates for each position during Intervention time (AFT). They will also be provided with a google form to vote for who they think is the best fit for the school’s government. All students must vote, to ensure a fair and accurate election happening.  

After both positions, president and vice president, are selected, applications will open for students to join other positions to form the West Student Government board. This year applications will be different from the past years to make them more appealing for all students. If students have any questions, they can contact the advisors of West Student Government : Nick Bushkofsky or Brendon Aitken, or the future president and vice president. 

The new Student Government will work hard to plant its new roots into West High for generations to come. As this year progresses, West High will experience what it is like to have a more inclusive government that focuses on goals that benefits the West High student body