Wingel Xue

“I work with great people like Ivan and a couple of other students one-on-one. I help them out throughout the day and take them to classes and help them … Everyday it’s different. It’s something to look forward to because each one of them, they’re special.” -Jenny Vasquez, paraeducator. “She’s beautiful, kind, gorgeous. I love her. She’s one of my best friends.” -Ivan Cross ’18

Jenny Vasquez and Ivan Cross ’18

“I work with great people like Ivan and a couple of other students one-on-one. I help them out throughout the day and take them to classes and help them … Everyday it’s different. It’s something to look forward to because each one of them, they’re special.” -Jenny Vasquez, paraeducator. “She’s beautiful, kind, gorgeous. I love her. She’s one of my best friends.” -Ivan Cross '18

Wingel Xue
“I work with great people like Ivan and a couple of other students one-on-one. I help them out throughout the day and take them to classes and help them … Everyday it’s different. It’s something to look forward to because each one of them, they’re special.” -Jenny Vasquez, paraeducator.
“She’s beautiful, kind, gorgeous. I love her. She’s one of my best friends.” -Ivan Cross ’18

$1385
$1000