“I’ve been drawing ever since I could basically use my hands … [My style is] very sketchy and abstract … For the longest time I’ve only done black and white ink, but over the last, I’d say half a year, I’ve started to paint. I want to be a fine artist and art’s always been a great passion [of mine] and to do it for a living would be … a good thing. My parents and friends have always been really supportive about it and my parents have never been like, Oh what’s your backup?’ or whatever because they understand my drive and motivation for it.” -Kiel McBrearty ’19

Kiel McBrearty ’19

"I've been drawing ever since I could basically use my hands ... [My style is] very sketchy and abstract ... For the longest time I've only done black and white ink, but over the last, I'd say half a year, I've started to paint. I want to be a fine artist and art's always been a great passion [of mine] and to do it for a living would be ... a good thing. My parents and friends have always been really supportive about it and my parents have never been like, Oh what's your backup?' or whatever because they understand my drive and motivation for it." -Kiel McBrearty '19

“I’ve been drawing ever since I could basically use my hands … [My style is] very sketchy and abstract … For the longest time I’ve only done black and white ink, but over the last, I’d say half a year, I’ve started to paint. I want to be a fine artist and art’s always been a great passion [of mine] and to do it for a living would be … a good thing. My parents and friends have always been really supportive about it and my parents have never been like,
Oh what’s your backup?’ or whatever because they understand my drive and motivation for it.” -Kiel McBrearty ’19

$1400
$1000