P.O.S. Bailey Nock ’18
Bailey Nock ’18 has learned a few tricks to get her 2004 Ford Focus “Sasha Fierce” to work well for her. “Whenever something is broken in the car you just have to kind of,” Nock said, and then proceeded to smack her car.
April 1, 2017
Here, Nock shares a few things that are wrong with the car.
1. My left turn signal is broken, so I have to stick my hand out the window to let people know that I’m turning.
2. The sunglasses thing will sometimes randomly fall out when I’m driving so it will tick [then fall out] and then in order to get it back in you have to swat it.
3. When I brake, the brakes don’t work very well so I have press really hard and they go da-da-da-da-da-da-da.
4.This is my side mirror; it comes off. My side mirror came off because it was hit on the garage door; it doesn’t randomly fall off when I’m driving.
5. My bumper is completely held together by duct tape. I would like to point out that this was not my fault and that [my brother, Bo Nock ’16] did most everything wrong with my car; he didn’t take very good care of it.
6. My dad doesn’t want to get anything fixed and he doesn’t want to get me bumper stickers or personalized license plate because he thinks the damages will cost more than the car is worth.