City Circle presents ‘Legally Blonde the Musical’ this month

City Circle Theatre Company’s productions of “Legally Blonde the Musical” are happening in the coming weeks.

Courtesy of City Circle

Helen Zhang, Print Columns Editor

Based on the 2001 comedy “Legally Blonde,” “Legally Blonde the Musical” follows the journey of Elle Woods, a sorority girl turned law student who tackles stereotypes and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. 

The first day of performances for this production is Friday, May 6 at 7:30 p.m. The next performance times are May 7, May 13 and May 14, all at 7:30 p.m, and May 8 and May 15, both at 2 p.m. The shows will be held at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts.

Click here to purchase tickets online and read instructions on how to get your tickets. Tickets can be printed at home, held at the Will Call counter or mailed directly to your home. 

City Circle uses donations to fund educational programs, workshops and performances. Click here to support City Circle. You can also support the Center Stage Society, Young Footliters Youth Theatre and the Charlie Bates Memorial Scholarship.